Aims and Scope
- Joint Diseases and Related Surgery Case Reports is an official publication of the Turkish Joint Diseases Foundation.
- Joint Diseases and Related Surgery Case Reports is a sister journal to the Joint Diseases and Related Surgery (www.jointdrs.org), which is indexed in Science Citation Index Expanded, PubMed/MEDLINE, PubMed Central (PMC) and Scopus.
- Joint Diseases and Related Surgery Case Reports is an immediate open access journal. The full text of the articles of the Journal is freely available without embargo (Gold open access).
- Joint Diseases and Related Surgery Case Reports is an international, double-blind peer-reviewed, periodical, online journal aiming to bring structured and high-quality case reports in all aspects of joint diseases and related surgery.
- The Journal is published triannually (January, May and September).
- The Journal welcomes case reports, case series, reports on uncommon clinical experiences as well as reports on contemporary orthopedic procedures on joint diseases and related surgery, arthroplasty, arthroscopy, general orthopedics and traumatology written only in English. Manuscripts submitted to the journal must be original to attract readers' interest. Evident contributions to the field and completeness of the report are important.
- Statements and opinions expressed in the articles are those of the author(s) and not necessarily those of the editors and the publisher.
- Turkish Joint Diseases Foundation has the international copyright of all the material published in the journal. The journal's content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0).
Joint Diseases and Related Surgery Case Reports aims to:
- Establish a resource of high-quality, peer-reviewed case reports
- Provide unusual and unique information that can influence the inception and development of new research
- Radiate the knowledge and experiences on unexpected occurrences related to new procedures and devices, unconventional treatment procedures and rare conditions of the musculoskeletal system
Editor-in-chief has full authority over the entire editorial content of the Journal and the timing of publication of that content. Journal owners do not interfere in the evaluation, selection, scheduling, or editing of individual articles either directly or by creating an environment that strongly influences decisions. Editors and reviewers base editorial decisions on the validity of the work and its importance to the journal’s readers, not on the commercial implications for the journal, and editors are free to express critical but responsible views about all aspects of medicine without fear of retribution, even if these views conflict with the goals of the publisher.
The editorial and publication processes of the Journal are conducted in accordance with the guidelines of the International Council of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE), the World Association of Medical Editors (WAME), the Council of Science Editors (CSE), and the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), the European Association of Science Editors (EASE), and National Information Standards Organization (NISO). The Journal conforms with the Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing (https://doaj.org/bestpractice). Editorial policies including publication policy, peer review process, ethical policies, publication fees as well as open access, licensing and copyright policies can be found in the "Editorial Policies" page.
Editor-in-Chief: Erdem Aras Sezgin, MD
Bahçesaray Mahallesi, Aksaray Üniversitesi Tıp Fakültesi, Ortopedi ve Travmatoloji Anabilim Dalı, 68100, Merkez, Aksaray, TURKEY
Phone: +90 (382) 502 20 00
Publisher: Turkish Joint Diseases Foundation (Türkiye Eklem Hastalıkları Tedavi Vakfı)
Mustafa Kemal Mahallesi, Dumlupınar Bulvarı 274/2 C2 Blok Ofis: 5, 06510, Çankaya, Ankara, TURKEY
Phone: +90 (312) 467 96 86
Web page: www.tevak.org
Publication Services: Bayçınar Tıbbi Yayıncılık
Örnek Mah., Dr. Suphi Ezgi Sok., Saray Apt. No:11, D:6 34704 Ataşehir, İstanbul, TURKEY
Phone: +90 (216) 317 41 14
Fax: +90 (216) 317 63 68
Web page: www.baycinartibbiyayincilik.com
Web design, continuance and maintenance: Yazılım Parkı Bilişim Teknolojileri D.O.R.P. Ltd. Şti.
Bilkent 1605 Cadde Cyberpark Vakıf Binası No: 208 06800 Çankaya, Ankara, TURKEY
Phone: +90 (312) 429 0023
Web page: yazilimparki.com